Thursday, 17 November 2011

Scene Performance Reflection

My scene went very well. There were few parts where we needed prompting. I only had one line but I had lots of physical action. It was really fun to act out what my partner was saying. I wished that it had gone by a bit slower so the audience would be able to grasp more of the words and the actions that were funny. I think I could have improved my scream at the end as it seemed a bit forced.  I did not like falling down because I hurt my thumb while falling. I did not enjoy practicing on the floor of the soundstage which was covered in dust. My props were not good in my opinion, I used to ties to bind my hands and mouth. I believe these props were adequate but difficult to act with. Overall, I had a good time performing the play but I did not like practicing on the floor.


Coltin

No comments:

Post a Comment