My character "Sloth" is from the movie "The Goonies."
My name is Sloth, people think I am dumb because I have a deformed face. This is quite the opposite. I can only communicate through actions. I try to talk to my brothers but they sing horrible songs and keep me in the cellar chained to a chair. They feed me and visit me but I have a feeling that they aren't very nice. They are always outside doing something with these weird noisy things that they point at people and then the people fall down and then are wrapped in garbage bags. Anyway, when my mom and brothers leave I use I untangle my self from the chains and go to the secret library. That is where I learnt how to read. I found it only 5 years ago under a box of candles. I read as much as I can when they're gone because if they catch me out of the chains they whip me. Last month, I accidently broke my chains and they made a huge fuss about replacing them. I usually read for a couple of hours before my family comes home with delicious smelling food. I never get their food, they just give me old fruit. I always pretend that I am struggling in the chains when they are around. I grunt and groan and make lots of noise so they don't suspect my ability to remove the chains. So here I am sitting in a dirty chair watching old pirate films waiting for someone to rescue me from this place. One day I will live free and have friends just like the people in the books I read.
No comments:
Post a Comment