Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Writing Exercises Reflection

1. I prefer the writing exercises that are about making up an excuse or something that is ridulous. These are more fun than the ones where we are given a character to write about. Making up characters and writing what you think they would write is more fun then writing about a given character such as the beautiful person one. I love making up characters and writing about them.

2. The most challenging ones have been the ones where we are given a character to write about. It is hard to find good things to write about a given character when everyone else is also doing that same one. Sometimes others take my ideas and other times I can't think of what to write.

3. When writing my summative, I anticipate that it will be difficult to come up with an initial character and setting. I think the best thing to do is to let my ideas run freely and not worry what other people think of my monologue. \

4. I will probably be a bit worried about performing in front of the class but as long as I don't have to perform it in front of a large crowd (arts week) then I think I will be fine.

5. It is hard to say if one that I wrote or one that was given to me would be easier. I know I would have a lot more fun with the one I wrote but it would mean my monologue would get a lot more criticism that one that was given. I think performing an already writren monologue would be more diffucult because wouldn't be able to "be" the character, one that I created would be easier because I I created the character therefore I would be much more confortable performing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment